12,710 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
WOW! 100 feet down! Only …..5300 more to go. Oh boy. This might take a while.
im following this blog where this person is trying to knit a mile long scarf this is amazing and deserves more attention
she’s actually so hot
(Source: nickimlnaj)3,511 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
5,627 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
People have been posting their creepy/paranormal stories and experiences on the my tag for a while now. I’ve read many great ones. Some are actually heart-warming, others a bit terrifying. Here’s a compilation of the top 10.
- THE MISCARRIAGE: The story of Ms.L who unfortunately lost her child, but he wasn’t completely gone.
- WHAT THE CAMERA FOUND: You can make out half of a human torso
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mother’s day isn’t a happy day for everyone
- CONSEQUENCES: The scars someone received from playing the bath game, a Japanese game where you conjure up a ghastly woman who rises out of water
- LITTLE MISS NO NAME: An interesting doll with a peculiar history
- WHAT CHILDREN SEE: A fascinating account of an adorable, little girl and what ghostly presence she sees
- SOMETHING IS WRONG: I like this because sometimes you feel something is wrong even though you can’t put your finger on it. The sense of dread can be deafening.
- I CAN TALK TO GHOSTS: Back when I first started my blog, someone submitted to me a personal account of what their life is like as someone who is more in tune to the paranormal
- NEVER DOUBT YOUR INTUITION: You’ll understand why after reading her story
- REINCARNATION CASES: A 3 year old child’s claims of who he was before in the past life. Extremely interesting.
58,682 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
Geometric watercolor-like tattoos by Russian based artist Sasha Unisex
i’m about to blow my paycheck
(Source: pinterest.com)89,442 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
193 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
Puppy Demands Living Wage For Tricks
by Scott Friedstein, FluffPo Correspondent
According to sources, Finley the dog has completely ceased all cute activity until demands are met by his owner.
"He was always such a fun puppy," said Kathy Monroe. "Then he realized he wasn’t getting anything in return for doing tricks. That’s when it kind of all started."
First on the pup’s agenda: A living wage.
"My client maintains that he simply cannot continue being an adorable dog without fair compensation," said Ralph Sagher, the puppy’s attorney. "It is in his owner’s best interests to begin paying Finley at once for his services, preferably in bones."
Monroe isn’t so quick to give in.
"Look, I don’t think asking for a paw shake is out of line," the first-time owner said. "After all, I do basically everything for him. That puppy’s got some nerve, if you ask me."
"Oh, please. Typical owner talk," said the thrice-disbarred litigator. "She can argue all she wants, but we’re not going to roll over. And yes, you can print that."
Love animals as much as we do? Check out explore.org's network of live cams on bears, baby birds, puppies, kittens and more.